Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to Work

I have been thinking about going back to work for awhile now. The problem is as soon as I would start thinking about it I would immediately decide that I didn't want to. I just wasn't sure if I was ready to be away from Olivia and if she would be okay without me. Well, one day last week I mentioned that if they needed any help at the daycare I might be willing to help a few days a week. Long story short they did need help and I started today (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00-2:45). I was very nervous about the whole thing and I was sure that this would be Olivia's reaction...


But it went really well. The ladies in the nursery said that she did GREAT and they kept saying what a good baby she is. I am so happy that she did not have a meltdown. Me on the other hand, I think I am coming down with something, I might have to miss work tomorrow ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment