Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holla!

Have you ever been told Holla! by a five year old? This morning Ella walked out of her room, looked back at me and said "Holla!" I about died. I think Ken says this occasionally, so we are gonna have to have a chat.

Then on our way home from dance she saw this...


and said "I want to eat his chicken for dinner, he has the best chicken". It was as if she knew Colonel Sanders personally. When we kept driving she yelled, "Holla". I really hope she doesn't start saying this all the time.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Too funny. The things kids say are great! Ben says, "Sup Dog" becasue that is what Matt says to him.

Erin said...

Hahaha, I about fell out of my chair when I read this! I can see her just looking at you and saying that. Austin repeats everything we say, of course. Yesterday I said, "Austin, where are you?" And he said, "I'm right here, buddy!" because that's what I say to him if he asks me, lol.

Post a Comment