Saturday, March 27, 2010

Botanic Gardens

A few days ago my friend Shea asked me if I would go with her to Botanic Gardens to take some spring pictures of her kids. Neither one of us had been there in years, and we were so surprised at how kid friendly it has become. If you haven't been in a while you should definitely check it out. Emerson is at the age where she doesn't want to sit still so I was trying to hit a moving target all morning and Landon is just all boy. I hope I got something that she will like.











You know I wouldn't go to a beautiful place to take pictures and not sneak in some of my own kids.


Olivia was in such a good mood today. How could you not love this face?





Ella found this rock and thought it was a good place for a picture.





The kids really had a good time. We will have to visit again soon.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

your pictures are always so good. you have such a gift! i love the new layout too!

shea said...

Thank you so much. We had such a nice time. I love all of the pictures. We will have to go back again....with lunch. :)

Post a Comment