Monday, March 1, 2010

Daddy Park Day

This weekend I worked on getting clothes ready for a consignment sale, so Ken got to entertain Ella and Olivia. Sunday afternoon he decided to take them on a walk to the park. I sent my little camera with him and was surprised that he actually used it.





I thought this picture was so funny. She looks like she just ate a big juicy steak and is totally satisfied.


I will be glad when the consignment sale is over. It's lots of work, but it sure is nice to get some extra money to buy cute clothes for the next year.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, daddy did a great job taking pics! You're right, that pic of Olivia is too funny. Good luck with the sale!

Jason said...

After what happened friday night I know what that look means.

timlinzrowland said...

haha that picture is great, she looks full, happy and her eyes seem to say...I need a nap!

Post a Comment