Sunday, March 7, 2010

Goin' To The Zoo Zoo Zoo...

Today was such a beautiful day, so we decided to go to the zoo with some friends. We hadn't been to the zoo in awhile and we had fun checking out the new exhibits. I just realized that I only took a picture of one animal, but I promise we looked at lots of them. I just prefer to take pictures of cute kids instead of smelly animals.
















Ella did not want to ride by herself, but Alec did. So the ride operator lady offered to ride with Ella.


The lady was so nice, she even offered to take a group picture (first picture in post). This is Ella chattin it up with her. She will talk to anyone about anything.



Whew, that was a lot of pictures. Sorry about that. I really should have warned you.

2 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

I started to comment on my favorite picture but the more I read through the more I found were my favorite! Maybe the last one is my favorite but the one with Oliva's big grin is too precious! We are headed to the zoo today just David and I.... I doubt my pics will be this good!

Maegan said...

i love all the pictures. you did such a good job! i would much rather look at pics of people than animals any day! the last one has to be my favorite though. so sweet.

Post a Comment