Thursday, March 4, 2010

I "heart"...



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


I "heart" Memphis Basketball...Go Tigers!

I "heart" Ella's kindergarten teacher.

I "heart" a good sale.

I "heart" big bows on little babies.

I "heart" someone coming to look at our house, maybe we will finally sell it!

I "heart" warm weather and sunshine.

I "heart" The Office and can't wait to see what happens tonight.

I "heart" doing these posts.

4 comments:

Maegan said...

Yay! The Office Baby will be here tonight. I can't wait either.

jenn said...

i heart the office too...
although haven't seen season 6 yet...we watched all the seasons on netflix this past fall...but, i do know about the baby!!!! :o)

cute blog!!!

timlinzrowland said...

Good luck on the house showing, I am actually glad for a break in showings for us, so I could relax today and not clean house.

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

I heart a good sale and big bows too! Goodluck on the house selling!

Post a Comment