Thursday, March 25, 2010

I "heart"...



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


I "heart" that spring is finally here and the flowers are beginning to bloom.

I "heart" Olivia blowing kisses.

I "heart" the good doctors report my dad received.

I "heart" hearing Ella sing "Mamaw and Papaw feed each other because they are a happy couple". She made this up while watching Papaw help Mamaw eat and has been singing it ever since. She has also been singing a Taylor Swift song, she gets most of the words wrong, but I still like to hear her sing it (we put it on her itouch, maybe she will learn the right words now).

I "heart" that my brother and his family are moving back to Memphis. Please pray for them as they start a new church.

I "heart" sewing, or trying to sew.

I "heart" Starburst jellybeans. I think I have eaten 3 bags this month.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Such sweet "hearts". I love when Will sings and gets the words wrong. I don't correct him because it makes me laugh. I am glad you dad got a good report.

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Awe, my lil baby is blowing kisses too! Isn't it the greatest! =) I ate my 'heart' out on starburst jelly beans before I started my diet Sunday. LOL!

Post a Comment