Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Friday And She's Feelin' Fine

Well, Olivia woke up this morning with a normal temperature. I couldn't believe it. I took it with two different thermometers to be sure. As you can see she feels just fine.






She has been so good that I was able to get a lot of things done. Like giving this guy a long overdue haircut and bath. I am definitely not a groomer, but he looks and smells way better than he did. I should have taken a before picture, but then I might have been reported for animal neglect. Just kidding it wasn't THAT bad. I don't think that I have ever talked about our dog. His name is Studdard, he is almost seven, he weighs a whopping 3 1/2 pounds and he is really a great dog.


I am really excited about my weekend. I am even more excited that I can enjoy it without worrying about Olivia being sick.

1 comments:

Maegan said...

i had no idea you had a dog! that is the kind matt wants, real manly right... olivia is precious. i am so glad she is fever free!

Post a Comment