Friday, March 5, 2010

Meet Our Newest Family Member

Last night I went to the consignment sale that we put clothes in and I found this...


and the best part, it was only $20. Ella woke up this morning and saw it and was thrilled. She wanted to name it Rosadale (a nice combination of her middle name and my maiden name). I was saying to Ken that I didn't know where we were going to put it and Ella chimed in "Maybe when we sell our house and get a new one we can get one with a barn for her". Well I don't see that happening, so right now she is sitting in front of our T.V. and no one can ride her because Olivia is too small and I haven't found out if Ella is too heavy. All we can do is just look at her, pet her, and trip over her because she is already in the way.


There was also a smaller version of this horse that said it was for 9 months - 2 years. My mom calls me this morning and says you really should go back and get that one for Olivia to use now. That is just what I need 2 horses in my house. We really would need a barn then.

4 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

Welcome to our world!! Filled with TONS of horses and everything else is cowboy! We have a rocking horse that was Daniel's and now David loves it. In fact he is playing with it right now! I am thankful for a playroom!

Maegan said...

i like ella'a logic! we also have one of those horses in the way at our house along with a four wheeler and every other giant toy known to man.

Natalie said...

Kate has one of those big Radio Flyer bouncy horses. I can't wait until the playroom is finished so I don't have to look at it everyday!

jenn said...

that is super cute!!!

Post a Comment