Sunday, April 18, 2010

11 months

When I was taking pictures tonight I was certain that this was the only one that turned out.


There were many reasons why pictures didn't go so well. One of them being Olivia was hungry.


But I did get a few decent ones to share.






And a few outtakes.





It is getting harder and harder to take a picture of Olivia. She is just so busy. She has mastered walking behind something and pushing it (strollers, boxes, laundry baskets, anything). She is standing on her own a little longer everyday and is getting really brave at trying to take steps. We gave her milk yesterday for the first time. I think she likes it. She eats anything and everything...tacos, pizza, asparagus, ravioli, broccoli, the list goes on and on. The other day she got a bib, brought it to me, said "eat" and pointed to her highchair. The girl loves food. Olivia says lots of words. Some of her new ones are eat and thank you. She still has six teeth but I think a new bottom one is coming. Ella loves trying to teach Olivia and gets so excited when Olivia learns something new. Right now they are working on finding noses...I have a battle wound from that lesson, let's just say she found mine and decided she wanted it. Ella also helped teach her to love her baby. It is so sweet. Every baby should come with a 5 year old sibling, they are big helpers :)

3 comments:

Maegan said...

I know what you mean about siblings. Will entertained Ben all day today. It was so sweet. I love when they get along!

And as always, your pictures are precious!

timlinzrowland said...

Do you think it will be the same if that 5 year old (or 7 year old) sibling is a boy? Or better yet two boys?
I think I will be lucky if Adeline loves a baby and doesn't try to shoot it with a cap gun!
It's hard to believe Olivia will be one next month! Where does the time go?

Natalie said...

I love that last picture of Olivia! That look is hilarious.

Post a Comment