Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Can't Just Have One

The other night I was changing closets from winter clothes to spring clothes when I noticed a trend.


Ella has 7 blue jean jackets. Some are white, light, dark, short sleeve and long sleeve. She would wear one everyday if I'd let her. She doesn't understand why I won't let her wear them with blue jeans, she tells me that they match. She's right but I just can't let her do it (you can have too much of a good thing).

I also love to wear blue jean jackets and have to limit myself to only wearing them once a week. I only have 2 though. Olivia is the proud new owner of her first blue jean jacket and since we can't just have one I will be searching for another, maybe in white. We wear them year round, even in the hot summer. I have found them on sale and bought them for other people on more than one occasion. I really might have a problem.

So do you have an item of clothing that you seem to buy over and over again? If so, have you passed the obsession on to someone else?

6 comments:

Dee said...

I have a problem with buying purses. Especially from Target, but have no problem purchasing them at any store! I have big ones, little ones, nice ones, cheap ones, bright ones, classy ones, and so on. Last year I rummaged through my stash and donated 25 purses to Goodwill. It was hard to do, but my collection was becoming ridiculous. For the record, I have been using the same wallet since 2001. Oh, and I love your blue jean jacket - it's cute!

Maegan said...

i have an obsession with black shirts. i have way too many and i find myself buying more. i see a shirt i like and think i onder if they have it in black. it is really a problem...

timlinzrowland said...

I found a denim jacket at Baby Gap that I will be purchasing for Adeline. It is too cute!
I agree...too much of a good thing can be bad, but denim jackets over a cute dress is adorable!
I am like Maegan, I have WAY TOO MANY black shirts. They are part of my comfort zone in my wardrobe.

Natalie said...

When I was looking at some of you pics this week I thought wow Ella really does like the jean jackets! I agree you can't wear denim on denim, it just doesn't work. I saw this guy one time that was all denimed up, he had a few different shades of denim on and it wasn't pretty! My sister calls people like that Denim Dan. So if I ever see you wearing multiple denims then I'm calling you Denim Deb!

jenn said...

i have a thing for shoes :o)

and

i have way too many articles of clothing that are black!!!

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Mine is shoes and handbags. We need more denim jackets at our house! I can never seem to find them!

Post a Comment