Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Pictures

We took these pictures after church, so Ella had already gotten stuff out of her basket...it looks a little empty.


Olivia was very excited about her goodies.


There will be no family picture posted here because I looked awful. I liked my outfit when I got dressed, but then when I saw a picture...wow it was bad. Someone should have told me I looked like a purple cow. So here are the pics of my lovely family, minus me.




Please don't ask me what she is doing. She always does these kinds of things when the camera comes out and the video camera is even worse.


After taking pictures we went to my parents house for a big feast (that's what Ella calls it). It was so good. We had turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, hash brown casserole, green beans, corn and rolls. The dieting had to take a break, but it is back on today.

This weekend was also my sisters birthday. Happy late birthday Bekah.

5 comments:

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Beautiful pictures! I find that when I place one child on each side of me I am some what camouflaged ;-) LOL!

timlinzrowland said...

I saw you Sunday and I didn't think you looked like a big purple cow! If it makes you feel better I thought my outfit made me look 9 months pregnant instead of 5 1/2 months pregnant!
Your pictures are great as always!

Maegan said...

beautiful pictures! you always look so cute, i am sure there is no way you looked like a purple cow :) glad ya'll had a happy easter.

Natalie said...

Anna you did not look like a purple cow at all! I would have told you if you did! Olivia is such a happy baby! She was so cute during church eating her little snacks! Great pics!

Ashlee said...

I love Ella's Dress! That is a great pic of Ken and Olivia!

Post a Comment