Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ella Funnies

Tonight as we were on our way to church Ella was practicing the Books Of The Bible. We could hear her in the backseat saying "Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romance..." There are just some things she says that are so funny I don't want to correct her.

Like the other night she had her gown tied around her neck like a cape. She was pretending to be Buzz Lightyear and was running around the house saying "to identity and beyond".

She has always been like this. A few years ago I was really worried that she may have a hearing/speech problem because she would always repeat something that she heard but never get it quite right. All of the test came back normal. So I guess she doesn't have a hearing problem, just a listening problem. Do you know anybody like this?

3 comments:

Maegan said...

love it! she is too funny. i love when you posts her sayings!

timlinzrowland said...

HAHA I still will sing a song the way it sounds if I have no clue what the words are! Tim laughs but I don't care! For the longest time I thought it as give me the beach boys instead of give me the beat boys!

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

How funny! My daughter does the same things. I am certain it is just a listening problem for her! LOL!

Post a Comment