Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day Of Kindergarten

Okay, I have to admit that I have been very sad this week. I am sure it's a combination of Olivia turning one and Ella finishing Kindergarten. I just feel like my babies are growing up too quickly. I wasn't sad when Ella started school. I guess because I was excited for her and I just knew that her teacher would be great.

This is Ella's first day of Kindergarten.


On our way to school.


Ella and Mrs. C on the first day.


Ella and Mrs. C on the (almost) last day.


The class made this canvas for her. We also gave her gift cards to Jim and Nicks and the movies.


Do you see why we love her so much. She is so fun and energetic. She has taught Ella more than just reading and writing, she has taught her lesson's that she will carry with her the rest of her life. Ella's future teachers have big shoes to fill.


And this is Ella today...the last day of Kindergarten :(




On our way to Kindergarten for the last time.


We stopped to get Mrs. C a cinnamon swirl. We tried to bring her breakfast or a treat at least once a week. We will miss her so much. Who knows maybe she will decide to teach 1st grade next year.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Mrs. C gave that red/white/blue dress to Ella. She is so sweet!

2 comments:

Shelli Ryan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your daughters are too precious! Have fun in Louisville in a few weeks - I see your from Tennessee and love it there too!

Dianne said...

Well Anna, I believe Mrs. Conners is still the same, wonderful teacher she was about 25 years ago! I know you and Ella have enjoyed her this year and that you have a lot of wonderful memories from kindergarten. Looks like she has made a great impression on you and Ella and you both have done the same for her. What an awesome year!

Post a Comment