Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day today. Mine was extra special because we were able to dedicate Olivia this morning at church. She was real excited about it...


I had saved the dress that Ella wore at her baby dedication and Olivia was able to wear it too. This is Ella soon after her dedication. I think she was 10 months old.


This is my attempt to replicate Ella's picture. I don't usually think that they look alike, but when I see pictures of them at the same age they really do favor each other.








Finally a decent family picture. This looks way better then our Easter pictures (you know the ones I wouldn't post). Thanks Bekah for waking up extra early to take a picture for us.


Olivia did pretty good in church, until someone would pray and then she decided that she should join in. She also pulled my hair twice during the dedication. I think this picture is sweet. I like how Olivia is looking at our Pastor as he is praying over her and our family.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok, I'm glad you put up a pic of Ella at Olivia's age b/c as we were sitting in church yesterday I made up my mind that Olivia looks more like you...at least to me! Looking at these pics I think she just may take after you more b/c Ella obviously looks like Ken! Olivia did put on a good show yesterday, we just laughed when she stopped talking as soon as the prayer was over! She is such a sweet little baby!

Beth Priest said...

I'm glad you found my blog! I love yours! Too bad we live states apart bc our girls could be bff's!

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Beautiful pics! Your girls really do look alike at that age! Great family pic too. I love the one of the pastor praying for yall. That is one of those treasured moments! Congrats!

Post a Comment