Friday, May 7, 2010

Olivia's New Tricks

Over the last week or so Olivia has learned a few new tricks. She has moved on from playing in the toilet to climbing into the bathtub. She did this so quietly that I couldn't find her until I heard her banging her bath toys against the tub. Don't worry there was no water in the tub.



She has also figured out that she can help herself to a snack.


Which makes a certain somebody in our house very happy.


And this morning Olivia took her first steps! Granted I was bribing her with the brownie that I was eating for breakfast, but it was two steps nevertheless.

3 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

I swear she is the happiest baby and so cute! She will be everywhere before long!

Natalie said...

Such a sweet girl and a little dare devil!

Maegan said...

You have the most precious girls!

Post a Comment