Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I have been so busy this last week. First I made this outfit for a baby shower on Saturday.


Then I was busy sewing 6 patriotic dresses/tops. Why 6 of them? I thought you might ask that. When I bought the fabric I didn't really have a plan for it so I bought way too much. I just kept sewing until I ran out of fabric.





I really like how they turned out. The pattern had three ruffles but I left off the third one so that it would be more like a top. The only problem is that I can't find white leggings to go with it. If anybody knows where I can find some please let me know.

In addition to sewing we also went to lots of cookouts and parties this weekend.

We drank juice...


Blew bubbles...


Played hide and seek...


Splashed in the water...



Sat in the grass...


And looked pretty...




I hope everyone else had a great week.

4 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

I love the outfit you made Adeline and can't wait for her to get here and wear it! After the shower I really went into nesting mode and now I am really ready for her to get here! You are so talented with your sewing, crafting, and photography. One day I will learn to sew more but I think I need a machine first! Thanks again for the outfit and for coming to the shower.

Kristin said...

Let me just tell you I Love Love the outfits they are adorable I only wish I was so Talented you should try to sell some of the outfits

Dee said...

They patriotic tops are truly adorable! I am so excited to have been the recipient of one! Megan LOVES it. Thank you so much, Anna.

Maegan said...

oh my goodness!!! those little outfits are so ridiculously cute! you are very talented. and of course your girls look precious as they always do :)

Post a Comment