Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Easy Sausage Dip

I am trying to participate in a blog hop, but I am not sure I know what I am doing. It is a really good idea. Each Monday you share a different recipe. This week the topic is "Dips and Spreads". When we got married we lived in an apartment for a few months and there was a girl who lived under us. She gave me this recipe and it is so good.

Easy Sausage Dip

2 packages cream cheese (you can use lowfat)
1 can Rotel
1 package sausage

In a skillet, brown the sausage. Drain the grease. Put the cream cheese, Rotel and cooked sausage in a pan and heat until the cream cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.

It is so easy and very yummy.

1 comments:

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Yum, that looks good! I usually make this with velveeta, but I don't like velveeta so it's just really for the hubby. Using cream cheese, however, sounds delish! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment