Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Little Something For The Hall

After I painted the hall I didn't want to hang up the framed pictures that were there before. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money and I knew that I wanted to use black and white pictures. So we went out in the front yard and took a few pictures.







Then I bought 3 canvases and painted them "khaki tan". Next I arranged my pictures on the canvases (I had some printed 11x14, 5x7 and 4x6), cut out the word "sisters" with my Cricut (I absolutely love my Cricut), used a little Mod Podge, and ended up with this.


Now I need something for the other wall. Any ideas?

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it absolute love it what a good idea hall way looks great

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

SWEET!!!!!! I just did some vinyl cutting myself tonight. I love the pics and you displayed them beautifully =)

Dee said...

Wow, that is beautiful. You did a fantastic job. The pics alone are gorgeous, but all your fancy work adds to the beauty. I love it!

Jason said...

You have great lighting for a hallway.

Natalie said...

Those turned out so good! I didn't know you have a cricut! Those are so much fun!

Post a Comment