Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not Much To Talk About

It has been a pretty boring week around here. I don't have much to talk about. I took Ella and her friend Emily to see Ramona and Beezus today. It was very good.

I have also been busy gathering/making things for Ella's birthday party. I got the invitations mailed and finally settled on fabric for a birthday outfit and have been sewing a little.

My birthday was yesterday. I am now 28. Ken got me a new microwave (the kind that goes above the stove) and my friend Dee gave me a gift card to Muddy's (a local bakery). Of course we had to go last night. The cupcakes were yummy! Thanks Dee.

What has everyone else been up too?

4 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! You should have made you a birthday outfit :) or at least a birthday purse.

Shea said...

Happy late birthday! (I didn't know when I talked to you on Wednesday or I would've told you then! :)

Jason said...

Is Ken goig to put that microwave in? Let me know if he needs help. Happy Birthday again.

Dianne said...

Anna - I hope your birthday was good. I realized the day before your birthday, but of course the 28th I forgot. Hectic is my life. It is not possible that you are 28! Well, yes it is because I'm ??? - Well, you know - the same almost as your Mom! I love your pictures and your cute comments as always.

Post a Comment