Wednesday, August 18, 2010

15 Months

Today Olivia is 15 months old. Where does the time go? I promise I won't be doing these monthly posts when she is 46 months old, but for now she changes so quickly I don't want to forget anything.





Olivia still takes 2 good naps each day and sleeps from 8:30 until about 7:00. Her favorite foods are corn, pineapple, grapes, green beans, oranges, popsicles, yogurt, spaghetti, and macaroni & cheese. She isn't real big on eating meat, but she will sometimes eat chicken and hamburgers. We are working on learning animal names and sounds , but Olivia is proving to be very stubborn and likes to shake her head and say "no". We are also working on saying please and thank you, but we get the same head shaking results. Sometimes I wonder if she even knows her name because if you ask her she will say "Ella". I am hoping that she is really saying Olivia, but it just sounds like Ella. Her favorite activity is going into a room, shutting the door and waiting for us to find her. She will just sit behind the door and giggle. She is such a funny little girl and is always so happy.

2 comments:

Dee said...

She is SO happy. Now that I am in the toddler room, I get to see her more often when I pass the nursery since they are so close. If she is awake, she is smiling! Such a sweet and beautiful girl!

timlinzrowland said...

As always great pictures!

Post a Comment