Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ella's Birthday

I got out of order a bit when I posted the first day of school, so I am backing up a little to Ella's birthday party.














Ella got so many nice presents... Twinkle Toe Sketchers, Pillow Pet, money, books, Zhu Zhu pet car, things for her American Girl Doll and many more wonderful gifts. We had a few girls spend the night. It was our first sleep over experience and I would say it went pretty well. I think it was difficult for Ella to divide her attention between all the girls, so maybe next time we would try 1 or 2 girls. They painted nails, watched a movie, had a fashion show and played. When we woke up Saturday we went swimming at our friend Dianne's house. They had such a good time.

4 comments:

Maegan said...

what a cute party! they look they had a great time!

Dee said...

Love the pictures! Your girls are so pretty. :)

Natalie said...

Pics are great as usual! Did you do the cupcakes? They look so good and makes me want to go to Gigi's! Ella looks so cute! I hate we missed it!

Blessed Mommy of 2 said...

Great pics! Adorable outfits! Super cute flowers you made! Where did you find the zebra paper? Adorable!

Post a Comment