Friday, August 20, 2010

What A Cutie!

Olivia was being so funny this afternoon, I had to get my camera and take a few pictures. I may be a little partial, but isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen!



This is her surprised face. She makes it when my phone rings, the dog barks or someone knocks on the door.


Look at all those teeth. I am not sure how many she has because she bites my finger when I try to feel and she won't open up long enough for me to count. I am thinking at least 12 though.




I love this little outfit. It makes me sad to think that next year she will be too old to wear things like this.


This next picture makes me laugh. I guess I should explain...we only give Olivia her pacifier when she is taking a nap or going to bed. Well, the other day she found a pacifier in Ella's room that goes to one of her Cabbage Patch dolls. At first Olivia tried to put it in various dolls mouths, with no success. She finally gave up and decided that she would just put it in her own mouth. She thinks that she is pretty clever for getting around the pacifiers only while sleeping rule.


She has also discovered Ella's microphone. She goes around the house "singing" in it all the time.


Okay, so what do you think? The cutest thing you have ever seen, right?

Also, what do you think about the slightly larger pictures? Should they be bigger, smaller or do you like them like they are?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness she is just too beautiful! She has one of those smiles that light up a room! I like the big pictures! I also love that outfit, especially the back. I just love those criss cross straps and ruffles!

Dee said...

Definitely the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love her surprised face - and the list of things that cause her to make her surprised face are awesome. She is a funny little girl.

I like the size of these pictures. They are big enough so that I don't feel the need to click on them to view them larger, but also small enough to look proportioned on the blog.

Karen said...

Absolutely adorable! Next year she will be three or under, right? Why is that too old for a sunsuit? She looks just precious in that outfit!

jenn said...

she is adorable!!!

timlinzrowland said...

Love the size of the pictures...I say keep them this way! That outfit is so cute, I think next year she could wear them too!

Post a Comment