Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ella Funnies

It has been awhile since I have shared some of the funny things that Ella says. The other day after I picked her up from school we had the following conversation...

Ella: I am going to marry Ethan.

Me: Really? Does he know about this?

Ella: Well, I asked him today and he said "no way", but you told me that when boys are mean to me that just means they like me...so we're gonna get married!

And when we were eating dinner we had this conversation...

Ella: Did you know I am perfect.

Me: Well, nobody is perfect.

Ella: Uh, yes I am. You told me that God made me perfect just the way I am, so that means I am perfect.

Don't you love it when they listen to EVERY single word you say. How is it that they don't seem to hear you when you tell them to clean their room or brush their teeth?

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I like the Ethan story, that was cute!

Post a Comment