Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday we visited our favorite Pumpkin Patch. My sister and her husband were able to come with us and we had such a good time. Brace yourself for lots of pictures.

We had fun riding ponies, petting the animals, riding a train, watching pig races, going on a hayride, walking through the pumpkin patch, going through the corn maze and just being with each other.






















These pictures were from our trip to the pumpkin patch last year. It makes me sad to see how big they have gotten in just a year.


5 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

I wanted to visit a pumpkin patch this year but some how time got away from me. It good to see you in the pictures :) and the family pictures are great. Ella is getting so tall and Olivia is so stinking cute! You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Who's that weird looking fella in the picture with you three girls?

Dee said...

I love that place! I have only been once and it was with Megan on a K-4 field trip, so I am looking forward to experience it as a family this time around.

Those pictures are so good! Love the ones of the four of you. Next year there will be a another baby to add to the fun!! Glad you all had a good time.

Anna said...

I just wanted to add that I am not pregnant, but I am getting a nephew! When I read Dee's comment I thought I should clarify :)

Dee said...

Oops! Sorry! I didn't even think about that!

Yay...a boy!! :)

Post a Comment