Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Broken Record

Olivia has been sounding like a broken record lately. She has just learned to say "I love you" and it is so sweet, but once you get her started, she doesn't want to stop. Ella really thinks it's funny and encourages it by repeating "I love you" every time Olivia says it, which leads to a never ending cycle of I love you's. I guess it's a nice break from the pinching, hitting, hair pulling and scratching. Yep, my 1 year old beats up my 6 year old.


Don't let that sweet smile fool you!

In all fairness to Olivia, Ella is not innocent. Olivia just doesn't have the words yet to tell me all the things that Ella is doing when I am not looking.

They really love each other. I promise. At least they tell each other they do 100 times a day.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

That is too funny I think every little sister beats up there big sister. I bet you love hearing her say I Love You and for the biting,hitting,pinching ha were going threw that stage too. Lastnite we were eating and my MIL said tell daddy to give you a bite and he looked at Zach and tried to bite his arm. It was kinda funny but in the same way its not. Glad to know all babies do this haha

Post a Comment