Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas In Louisville

Each year we travel to Louisville to spend Christmas at my Grandparents house. This is where we always spent Christmas when I was younger and I couldn't imagine spending it anywhere else (even if I do joke about skipping it next year and just going to Disney instead).



On Christmas Eve Ella always likes to put out Reindeer food. This year we got to sprinkle it on a fresh layer of SNOW!




Hanging the stockings.


Ella thought we should leave Santa a healthy snack this year.


Ella got everything she asked for... a TV, DVD player, Candy, a scooter, a highchair for her American Girl Doll, movies and much more.


Olivia also got lots of things for Christmas... a wagon, a Bitty Baby, Elmo house shoes (which she loves to wear) and lots more.



I just realized that I don't have any pictures of the 4 of us. I will have to make sure I get some this weekend when we celebrate Christmas with Ken's family.

1 comments:

timlinzrowland said...

Don't feel bad. We didn't get any pictures of the 5 of us (that still sounds weird to say) and all of our Christmases are over. Oh well!

Post a Comment