Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visit With Santa

Tonight we took our annual trip to Bass Pro to visit Santa. Ella took her time today making her letter to Santa. She was so nice and also made one for Olivia.



I have always been able to use my own camera to capture the moment, but this year I was told that I couldn't. So here is a picture of the picture of their visit with Santa.



Olivia did not enjoy it! But it didn't take long for her to get over it.


Then we enjoyed decorating cookies.





We are all ready for Christmas now!

I have an update on our Christmas light issue. Last night when we were leaving the house I noticed that the middle section of the lights on our garland around our door was out. It was still out when we got home. Tonight it was back on! I think someone must be playing a trick on me. It is not funny!

3 comments:

Jason said...

I am sure you visit BPS all year long not just on Christmas to take advantage of their Santa, right? Who would plan a trick on you and do that to your lights.

Shea said...

Glad Emerson wasn't the only one not in the mood for Santa this year. :)

Ashlee said...

It was me! J/k...really!

Post a Comment