Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Enough Already

We have already had several snow days this year which is kinda unusual for us. The first snow was fun and exciting and we went sledding with a real sled (unlike our cardboard sled last year) and made snowcream and a snowman.

But that was enough snow for us.

We haven't even gotten out in the snow any of the other times. Here are a few pictures from when we actually played in the snow.

Ella loves it and could stay out all day and never get cold.


Olivia does not like the snow or cold at all. She couldn't walk in the snow, but when I moved her to an area that had no snow she said "I walk, yay!".


We looked everywhere for a sled, but could not find one anywhere. Luckily we were able to borrow one from a friend. Ella loved it and we even managed to get Olivia on it a few times. The next time I see a sled I will buy it, even if it's in July!

2 comments:

Dee said...

There is a store called Germantown Hardware that sells those plastic snow sled/discs - which are basically a plastic sled. They come in an oval and a circular shape. They work really well and are budget friendly. I plan on getting a few for our next snow.

I love the "old school" sled you guys borrowed though. I used to have one just like it. So much fun!

timlinzrowland said...

Check out L.L.Bean online. I got some plastic ones for the boys Christmas gifts this year. They come in a 2 pack for $30. They also have the old wooden sleds too but they are a bit more expensive. I wasn't sure how much we would use them when I bought them but we have already gotten our money's worth out of them. They really work great.
I am sick of the snow....Bring on the Spring!!

Post a Comment