Sunday, January 30, 2011

She Wanted To Do It...


Ken and I have always said that we would let Ella get her ears pierced when she decided that she wanted to. Well that time came this week when Ella asked me if I would take her to the mall to get them pierced. The first day she asked I told her that we would have to make sure it was okay with her dad. The second day she asked we were on our way to the mall, but I didn't have my camera so I told her we would take her on Saturday. She said, "Mom, you don't have to take a picture of everything". I told her I wanted to take pictures so we could remember. She said, "Uh, you can just look at my ears and remember".

So Saturday morning we woke up and got ready to go to the mall. In all honesty I didn't think she would go through with it, but she proved me wrong.





I am glad they did both ears at the same time, or else we might have just gotten one ear pierced.

Afterwards she lovingly reassured me that she will never get her lip pierced. I sure hope not!

2 comments:

jenn said...

i love the 2nd to last picture.
so precious.

what a milestone...i remember getting mine done at the mall =)

Dee said...

Awwww. That picture makes my eyes fill up with tears. So sweet. I'm glad you waited until you had your camera.

Her ears are so fancy now!

Post a Comment