Monday, March 21, 2011

Quick Update

Well, we got our computer back, but it is still messed up so it went right back to get fixed...AGAIN!

This is so frustrating because I have so many things that I want to post.

Here is a little preview until we get our computer back... AGAIN!

We spent last week in ...


Disney World!




We had the best time and I have so many pictures to share, but you will just have to wait until the computer is fixed. Unless you know me in real life in which case I will make you look at all the pictures in my photo album.

3 comments:

Olga said...

So much fun!! The hubby and I have not taken the girls to disney land yet, so hopefully soon!

Cant wait to see more pictures. I bet you all had a blast!

Kristin said...

O my they are getting so big

The Lindsey Family said...

Those outfits are too cute!!!I hope you all had fun.

Post a Comment