Saturday, April 30, 2011

Egg Hunt

I need to back up a few weeks and get caught up on Easter.

My friend Shea and I were in charge of organizing our church's Easter Egg Hunt this year. It was a chilly day which I think kept some people home, but the kids didn't mind the smaller group...they all got tons of eggs.



We all enjoyed doughnuts and milk (Thanks to Ken's mom who got the little cartons of milk donated to us).




Let the hunt begin!





I told you they all got tons of eggs. Everyone was running out of room in their baskets. Sam was smart and started putting his in his hood.






A sweet lady from our church offered to come and paint faces. The kids all loved it and she did a great job.




As if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, we also decided to go see the Easter bunny.


Olivia wasn't so sure about it at first, but finally decided she wanted to see the Easter bunny too!

1 comments:

Jason said...

I like the one of the two butterfly faces. They had such a good time that day.

Post a Comment