Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Few Ella Funnies

A few weeks ago Ella got Baptized...



She also participated in The Lord's Supper for the first time.

The following Wednesday on the way home from Awana's she was eating a sucker and said "this sucker taste like God's blood". Ken and I both said "what????". She said "you know, we drank it at church, it taste like grape and cherries".

I guess she hasn't ever had real grape juice before and she really thought it was the blood of Jesus.


Tonight we were putting clean sheets on her bed and had the following conversation:

Me: Do you know how lucky we are to have Daddy. He is such a great husband and dad. He helps with baths and getting to bed, he works hard and helps me with stuff around the house. And he loves God. One day when you get married I hope you pick somebody that does all those things.

Ella: Oh, I have already picked who I am going to marry, Aaron or Nickolas. I hope I hurry up and get married because my lips are just waiting to be kissed!

Me: (A puzzled look on my face)

Ella: Can I please just kiss you. I can't stand it, they just need to kiss somebody!

I hope she always thinks she should be married before she kisses a boy!

2 comments:

Dee said...

She is too cute. And funny!!

Contractor said...

That girl is crazy funny! I am with you on the married before kissing thing.

Post a Comment