Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last Weekend...

We went to Louisville to visit my Grandparents.

We ate popsicles.




Ran in the grass.


Swung in the swing. (Not sure if that's correct grammar, but it's what we did)



Picked "flowers".




And made crowns with our "flowers".



We also swam A LOT and went to a fabric store, but I didn't take pictures of that.

We had a good time visiting with everyone and I think Ella and Olivia are ready to go back.

Olivia says my grandparents names so funny. We told her we were going to Mamaw and Papaw's house and she kept saying hapaw-hapaw-hapaw house. That might not make much sense when you read it, but hearing her say it is so funny. And honestly it doesn't make much sense when she says it either.

1 comments:

Dee said...

They are so cute. I love the flower crowns. Looks like such a perfect, relaxing, summer mini-vacation.

Post a Comment