Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth

As you know we spent a few days at my grandparents house. Their church always puts on a big fireworks show complete with food, bounce houses, puppet shows, and sno cones. We had a good time and the weather was perfect!

I know, they wore these tops last year, but I just didn't get around to making anything new and they still fit.

I won't be winning mother of the year.




We also hung out by their pool a lot!


Isn't Olivia's swimsuit so cute. It took a little while for Ken to decide that he liked it.
















Ella was too busy swimming to take a bunch of pictures.


I hope everyone else had a fun and safe Fourth of July.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little girls are beautiful!

timlinzrowland said...

Olivia is so photogenic! She is too cute! I wanted to be by pool this 4th but alas I had to sweat it out in the good old humidity.

Dee said...

Those girls are such posers for the camera - I love it!

Post a Comment