Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Olivia Funnies

This girl is hilarious.

She acts all sweet and innocent at school and at church, but she is wild, loud and destructive when she is with us.

For example we were doing a little shopping last week and Olivia said that she had to go potty. I ran her into a Hallmark store to see if we could use their restroom. We had to wait our turn. So what do you think Olivia does?

She breaks something.

Yes, I had to buy a broken item from Hallmark. They were nice enough to sell it to me at half price. The lady asked me if I would like it wrapped up. Ha! No please just throw it away!


The other night she was telling Ken all of her friends names. Her list went something like this, Drew's my friend, Samantha's my friend, Emerson's my friend. Ken said is daddy your friend? She said "no you a big boy".


Chick-Fil-A is starting to confuse her.

When looking at a book with my mom Olivia pointed to a cow and said chicken. My mom said no that's a cow. Olivia said no Chick-Fil-A.

She has known her animals for about a year now.

She is still calling the cow a chicken. She laughs hysterically when she does it.


When she gets into trouble she says "I'll be nice, I'll be nice".

She is rarely nice afterwards :)


Her favorite movie right now is "Starstruck". It's a Disney movie, but it is not a cartoon. It's about a rock star who falls in love with a regular girl.

I have no idea why a 2 year old would want to watch this, but she does. She asks to watch it from the moment she wakes up till she goes to bed.

She even sings some of the songs and tries to dance.


When we get home everyday, she runs to the door, spreads her legs as far as she can and says "nope, nope, nope"

She thinks she can keep us from getting in the house.

We always manage to get in, even if we have to step over her.

She laughs hysterically at this too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment