Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Outfits

I have a problem, really.

I like to visit fabric stores and I like to buy lots of yardage on each visit.

I am really trying to use up some of the fabric that I have been holding onto. Some of it is new and some of it is scraps from other projects.


Like this fun yellow print that I used in the baby blanket I made for my nephew and the zebra fabric that I used for Ella's 6th birthday outfit and the black and white polka dot that was used in Disney outfits.


I couldn't resist these easy flowers.


I was a little skeptical as I was sewing all this busy fabric, but the moment I put it on her I knew it was quite possibly my favorite outfit ever!


Ella even agreed to a skirt and a few fabric flowers.

She even smiled and said "thank you, my mom made it for me" when she got compliments on it today!


And Ken was happy too, because I didn't have to go to the fabric store for anything...today!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

That fabric combo is reaaly cute Anna. I love Ella's outfit!

Post a Comment