Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas

I am so behind!

Before it gets too late in the year I guess I should post a few Christmas pictures.

We made our annual trip to Bass Pro to see Santa. Honestly, the only time we go to Bass Pro is to take Santa and Easter Bunny pictures.

Ella made sure that she had her list ready, she also helped Olivia with her list.




I didn't take a picture of the actual Santa visit with my camera, but I did get "take 2" of Olivia from behind. The first time she went up to him with Ella, but was a little nervous. The second time she went alone, but still didn't want to sit in his lap. At least she didn't cry this year.




Ella had an interesting wish list...Taylor Swift Calendar, Ring Pops, white socks from Gymboree with little bows on the back (odd, I know), orange Tic Tacs, purple bike helmet and an iPad 2. When she was writing out her list she asked if I thought Santa would know that she wanted an iPad 2, not 2 iPad's. I was sure that he would know what she meant ;) And I was super happy that she knows how great Apple products are :)

All Olivia really asked for was a Minnie Mouse and Daisy and a Minnie Mouse Costume.

She refuses to wear her Minnie costume.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to have to unbookmark you if you don't give me some new reading material. :)

Shea

Post a Comment