Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hollywood Studios

Monday's weather was a huge improvement from the rainy day we had at Epcot. It was sunny and in the high 70's!



They both really enjoyed the parades and shows. I think Olivia liked the Disney Junior show best.





I'm not really sure why Woody got such a big hug, I really don't think she has ever watched Toy Story. What you don't see is that Buzz is standing right next to Woody and she wanted nothing to do with him.











For the record, Ella did not want her picture made with Pooh, he is for babies... I made her do it.



I lost on this one though...she was not gonna take a picture with Handy Manny! Ken took her to get a popsicle instead.




Ella's favorite attractions were Toy Story Mania and Honey I Shrunk The Kids. Olivia's favorite was Honey I Shrunk The Kids and her least favorite was The Great Movie Ride...She was terrified!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I posted on the last one but it didn't show up. I need to see Alice. I am loving the mix and match pants. I think I need the b/w houndstooth to add to my collection. :)

Shea

Post a Comment