Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Break

We just got back from 8 wonderful days at the beach!  My parents rented a condo for the month and we were able to go during Ella and Olivia's fall break.  My mom is lucky and gets to stay the whole month. She is recovering from knee replacement surgery and wanted to finish it at the beach.  I guess she deserves it :) 

I have lots and lots of pictures... well not so much from the first day (left my camera upstairs)... but lots after that.

They really do love each other.

Each day Olivia wanted to make a pond (a big hole that we would fill with water and then she would sit in it).  Not sure why she enjoyed this so much.



We had a great second day at the beach. The water was perfect and the weather was perfect (it was all week)!  


Really... she looks way too grown-up!

Olivia really liked sneaking up and pouring water on our feet.









I am so happy that my dad was able to take off work and enjoy some time at the beach too!

Here is Olivia's second pond.



0 comments:

Post a Comment